Bozell took home 12 awards, including a Judge’s Citation, at Nebraska’s 2022 American Advertising Federation’s American Advertising Awards on Friday evening. In addition to the Judge’s Citation, the marketing agency earned six gold and five silver awards in multiple categories.
- Judge’s Citation – Make-A-Wish Nebraska, Aspen’s Story
- Gold – Make-A-Wish Nebraska, Aspen’s Story – Nonbroadcast Video
- Gold – Make-A-Wish Nebraska, Aspen’s Wish – TV Spot
- Gold – Make-A-Wish Nebraska, Blue Jean Ball Campaign – Public Service Campaign
- Gold – Bozell, 100th Anniversary Campaign – Integrated Campaign, Self-promotion
- Gold – Rally for the Responders, Campaign – Integrated Campaign, Local
- Gold – Rally for the Responders, COVID-19 Nurse video – Video, Branded Content
- Silver – Rally for the Responders, First Responders video campaign – Video Campaign, Branded Content
- Silver – Bozell, Brand Refresh – Art Direction, Self-promotion
- Silver – Bozell, Morris Jacob’s Memoirs – Direct Marketing, Self-promotion
- Silver – Sioux Honey, Logo – Logo Design
- Silver – The Wellbeing Partners, “The Wonderful Land of Trek” – Single Poster
The American Advertising Awards honor the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising. They attract 35,000 professional and student entries each year, making them highly coveted within the industry. A Judge’s Citation award is given by each judge to the one entry they consider their personal favorite.
“For 100 years, our team has been producing solid work for our clients and this year was no different,” said Bozell CMO Jackie Miller. “Being recognized with these awards is a testament to the care and passion that our employees put into everything we produce in partnership with our clients.”
Conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation (AAF), the local awards are the first of the three-tier, national competition. In the second tier, local winners compete against other winners in 14 district competitions held concurrently across the country. District winners are then forwarded to the third tier, the American Advertising Awards. All Bozell entries that received a gold award will automatically move on to the District 9 American Advertising Awards.