The 2017 Bozell interns are here! Well, actually, they have been here for more than a month and I should have written this a while ago but, ya know … work. But that doesn’t make us less excited about it!
For more than 25 years, the Bozell Summer Internship program has been providing students with a unique experience that will give them the know-how necessary to begin a career in advertising and public relations. And this year is no different. We are teaching these interns to think strategically about how to use marketing to solve business questions. We are honing their skills and giving them real-world experience.
But this is a two-way street. We have seven interns working alongside Bozell employees on a variety of client projects. Each one of them bringing unique talents and capabilities that is helping our team see new perspectives and, ultimately, do better work.
So, without further ado, our interns are …
- Sylvia Eaves, Media Planning & Buying – University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Spencer Suckow, Media Planning & Buying – Iowa State University
- Sophia Cygnarowicz, PR/Social Media – University of Missouri
- Jenna Kruntorad, Account Service – University of South Dakota
- Abby Lehmer, Account Service – University of Nebraska Omaha
- Asher Alt, Copywriter – University of Missouri
- Cathryn Vilbig, Art Director – University of Missouri
Each one will be writing a post about their Bozell experience so be sure to watch for those coming soon.