Creative marketing and public relations firm Bozell received five industry awards at the 2016 Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards Gala. Below is a list of the winning work:
Awards of Excellence
- Community Relations, Associations/Nonprofit Organizations for the 2016 College World Series
Awards of Merit
- Events & Observances (more than seven days), Business Services for the First National Bank Kansas Branch Grand Opening
- Events & Observances (more than seven days), Associations/Nonprofit Organizations for the College World Series Sandlot
- Marketing Consumer Products, Restaurants for the Pepperjax Kansas City Campaign
- Social Media Campaign, Associations/Nonprofit Organizations for the College World Series CWS Insider
Awards of excellence were reserved for outstanding entries that did a superior job of meeting the stated goals and in achieving results. Awards of merit are entries that meet stated goals and demonstrate good results, according to PRSA Nebraska.
“We couldn’t be more proud of the successes that our team has accomplished,” said Kim Mickelsen, CEO. “We work very hard for our clients and it’s great to be recognized by PRSA Nebraska for those efforts.”
For more information on PRSA Nebraska award winners, please visit prsanebraska.org.