The senior web developer is responsible for building the highest quality digital solutions for our clients and Bozell by creating beautifully crafted end-to-end solutions for new and existing development projects and campaigns. In this position, you must aspire to learn and challenge yourself every day as a developer and a creator. If this sounds like a great fit for you, read on.
- Develop and maintain a host of modern digital solutions, including websites, web apps and digital advertising for our clients and for Bozell.
- Adhere to current coding language best practices, usability and testing standards in order to increase code quality.
- Keen understanding of setting up and maintaining goal and conversion measures inside analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics.
- Communicate clearly with internal teams, address concerns, and engage in meaningful dialogue. May include some Bozell client communications, as needed.
- Ability to effectively estimate timelines and determine the delivery schedule for the digital solution.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related technical field. Or 8+ years of hands-on development experience required in lieu of a degree.
- 6+ years of experience developing digital interfaces for web or application platforms.
- Experience with code management, testing and product design tools, such as Github, BitBucket, Selenium, Eggplant, Sketch and Invision.
- Experience with React JS and Jamstack technologies, such as Gatsby, Netlify, Prismic and Strapi. Not required but heavily preferred.
- Experience working with web hosting/development platforms, such as Flywheel and WordPress.
- Understanding of software development lifecycles, such as Agile, Scrum or other iterative models.
- Experience with network utilization and optimization.
- Implementation of UI/UX design principles as it pertains to development.
- Understanding of process improvement practices.
- Working knowledge of backend languages, such as C# and ASP.Net.
- Experience with document object model (DOM).
- Experience building reusable components and libraries with shadow DOM.
- Working knowledge of UI/UX design principles in action.
- 1+ years’ experience coaching and mentoring peers.
Bozell is a full-service, results-oriented advertising agency helping our clients achieve business objectives by reaching the right people at the right place and time. We maintain a high-energy environment for people who are very passionate about what they do. We provide plenty of challenges and hard work, but in a casual and fun workplace that cares about work/life balance and giving back to make a difference in our world. We want people to have positive attitudes about their work and participate in something where their input is respected and appreciated. If this sounds like the position for you, email your resume and a link to your online portfolio to Janice Miller at email@example.com, along with a brief message about yourself, your experience, your career objectives and what you hope to get out of a career with Bozell.