The full stack developer will work as a member of the development team who is responsible for building quality web and mobile solutions for us and our clients. The person in this role must have advanced communication, time-management and problem-solving skills. He or she must have the ability to maintain a positive attitude, be productive in a team environment and encourage team engagement.
- Develop and maintain new digital solutions (web and/or mobile) for clients.
- Proactively maintain existing digital products and/or building new products.
- Utilize standard and custom analytics to measure solution success and utilization.
- Responsible for code quality and functionality for assigned projects, highly engaged with Quality Assurance to reduce product defects, and increase code quality across the product.
- Actively utilize coding best practices and standards, source code management tools, unit testing, code reviews, and quality assurance general practices.
- Actively engage in process improvement efforts to reduce product variability and increase product quality; providing feedback and suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Work with traffic manager and project manager to break down project work, estimate work and determine delivery timelines.
- Maintain technical knowledge and skill relevance through self-driven initiative and organization provided opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or other related technical field (8+ years of hands on development experience required in lieu of a degree or degree within a related technical field).
- 6+ years of experience developing User Interfaces for web and/or mobile platforms.
- Hands on experience with code management, testing and product design tools (e.g., Tortoise SVN, Git, BitBucket, Selenium, Eggplant, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop etc.,).
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), user analytics, network utilization and optimization.
- General understanding of Software Development Lifecycles, with experience in Agile or other iterative models.
- Hands on utilization of UI/UX Design principles.
- Basic understanding of process improvement practices.
- 1+ years of leadership abilities in coaching/mentoring project peers.
- Hands on experience working with web hosting/site development platforms (e.g., WordPress and FlyWheel.
- Hands on experience with Document Object Model (DOM), experience building and using reusable components/component libraries w/ shadow DOM.
- Expert knowledge of UI/UX Design principles.
Bozell is a full-service, results oriented advertising agency helping our clients achieve business objectives by reaching the right people at the right place and time. We maintain a high-energy environment for people who are very passionate about what they do. We provide plenty of challenge and hard work, but in a casual and fun workplace that cares about work/life balance and giving back to make a difference in our world. We want people to have positive attitudes about their work and participate in something where their input is respected and appreciated. If this sounds like the position for you, email your resume and a link to your online portfolio to Janice Miller at email@example.com, along with a brief message about yourself, your experience, your career objectives and what you hope to get out of a career with Bozell.