The digital marketing specialist is responsible for the development and execution of all digital marketing plans. This person works with our social media, paid media, content and creative teams to build effective strategies across all digital platforms that exceed client ROI and KPI expectations. This position requires excellent communications skills, an analytical and problem-solving mindset, and working knowledge and experience leading digital marketing efforts across a variety of ad tools and platforms.
- Plans and assists in the execution of web strategies, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email marketing, lead generation funnels, social media campaigns and attribution modeling for Bozell and its clients
- Provide input on overall approaches to digital advertising plans and optimizations
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identifies user journeys as well as critical conversion points/drop-off points
- Manages UI/UX and development implementation of digital marketing plans and strategy to ensure on target and on budget
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Conduct research initiatives to identify and prioritize opportunities
- Identifies and advises Bozell staff and clients on the latest digital marketing trends and educates/implements as appropriate
- Evaluates emerging technologies and provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Represent Bozell at industry events
- Represent the agency and/or clients on community, professional industry and service initiatives
- 5-8 years of professional digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- Ability to provide several examples of effective digital marketing strategies and executions.
- Agency experience is preferred
- Solid knowledge of website, ad serving and marketing analytics tools
- Related certifications are not required but would be a bonus
Bozell is a full-service, results-oriented advertising agency helping our clients achieve business objectives by reaching the right people at the right place and time. We maintain a high-energy environment for people who are very passionate about what they do. We provide plenty of challenge and hard work, but in a casual and fun workplace that cares about work/life balance and giving back to make a difference in our world. We want people to have positive attitudes about their work and participate in something where their input is respected and appreciated. If this sounds like the position for you, email your resume to Janice Miller at email@example.com, along with a brief message about yourself, your experience, your career objectives and what you hope to get out of a career with Bozell.