It seems perfect that just as we wrapped up the 10-post series on innovation, authored by Innovation Coach, founder of LeveL5 Coach and guest-blogger, Dr. Michael Murray, that Harvard Business Review released the article What 40 Years of Research Reveals About the Difference Between Disruptive and Radical Innovation.
It’s perfect because whether you’re trying to lead your team into the realm of disruptive innovation or radical innovation, or as HBR also discusses, incremental innovation, the journey may seem so bewilderingly immense.
The beauty of Dr. Murray’s process, as he steps through over the course of ten posts is that it presents innovation as very achievable.
The ten-month, ten-part series is available here for you to read, view, re-view time and again as you undertake your own innovation initiatives.
- July 12, 2017: Innovation: What is it really?
- August 8, 2017: Innovators: Who are they?
- September 13, 2017: Innovation: How to do it (Part 1)
- October 11, 2017: Innovation: How to do it (Part 2)
- November 8, 2017: Innovation: How Empathizing Saved the Day
- December 13, 2017: Innovation: How to do it (Part 3)
- January 10, 2018: Innovation: How to do it (Part 4)
- February 7, 2018: Navigating Your Innovation Journey
- March 7, 2018: Navigating Your Innovation Journey: It’s All In Your Head
- April 11, 2018: Navigating Your Innovation Journey On Purpose