Bozell, a full-service advertising and public relations agency, has been selected a winner at the 39th Annual Telly Awards. Bozell received six total awards, including one gold, four silver and one bronze.
- First National Bank, Family Business Commercial – Bank Category
- First National Bank, Notes Commercial – Bank Category
- H&H Automotive, Open Road Video Campaign – B2C Campaign Category
- H&H Automotive, Open Road Randy Commercial – Automotive Category
- Sioux Honey Association Co-op, Daryl Ruffer Video – Food/Beverage Category
- Sioux Honey Association Co-op, Aunt Sue’s Taste Life Unfiltered Video Campaign – B2C Campaign Category
The Telly Awards is the premier award honoring video and television across all screens. Established in 1979, The Telly Awards receives more than 12,000 entries from all 50 states and 5 continents. Entrants are judged by The Telly Awards Judging Council—an industry body of more than 200 leading experts including advertising agencies, production companies, and major television networks. Other winners of this year’s Telly Awards include Marc Jacob, ESPN, National Geographic, Thrillist, HBO, and more.
“It is always an honor to be selected as a Telly Award winner,” said Robin Donovan, president. “We always say that we would put our people up against anyone in the business, no matter where they are located. Being recognized on a national level is a testament to the exceptional work that our people produce every day.”
View all of winners of the 39th Annual Telly Awards winners at tellyawards.com/winners.