Bozell took home seven awards at Nebraska’s virtual 2021 American Advertising Federation’s American Advertising Awards ceremony on Thursday evening. The marketing agency earned silver awards in seven different categories.
- Specialty Print – Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo’s Membership Collateral
- Social Media – Sioux Honey Association Co-op’s Honey Illustrations
- Regional National Single Spot – Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo’s Membership Spot
- Consumer Campaign – Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo’s Membership Campaign
- Self-Promotion – Bozell’s “Work from Home Like You Mean It” Social Series
- Illustration – Bozell’s “Work from Home Like You Mean It” Series
- Art Direction – Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo’s Membership Campaign
The American Advertising Awards honor the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising. They attract 35,000 professional and student entries each year, making them highly coveted within the industry.
“Bozell’s creative teams hit 2020’s curveballs out of the park,” said Bozell CMO Jackie Miller. “They didn’t miss a beat as we began working from home and switched to virtual collaboration. I’m incredibly proud of them and the results we have achieved for our clients in the last year.”