Bozell is seeking a talented and experienced UX designer for their interactive team. The position is available now for someone with superior design and problem solving skills.
- Work with project leadership and clients to understand the business goals and target audiences of the product.
- Provide insight and feedback on the information architecture of the product as it applies to the user’s experience.
- Develop user personas based on target audience research and knowledge.
- Create scenarios for personas addressing the regular usage of the website or app.
- Design wireframes that document and describe the interaction, usage and flow of the product.
- Collaborate with Art Directors and Designers to produce designs based on your wireframes.
- Producing effective designs of your, or another’s, wireframes.
- Work with developers on the execution of a design, ensuring that the needs of the user are properly and completely addressed.
- Understand current and past trends in interface design.
- Possess a strong knowledge of the types of controls and patterns used in interface design, and how to effectively apply them.
- Research new and existing UX techniques and provide updates and recommendations to the team for how they can be applied.
Required Skills & Qualifications
The qualified candidate will demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in web and / or UX design.
- Superior design skills
- Strong creative thinking
- Comfort working in a highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Experience designing responsive websites, HTML email, web and mobile applications
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Advanced understanding of web usability, site information architecture, wire frames, user interface and user experience
- A desire to learn every day and ability to find answers when needed
Familiarity and/or expertise with additional Internet and related technologies is highly desirable.
Contact Robin Donovan: email@example.com