It takes a certain someone to not only do well in the PR field, but to enjoy the fast-paced, non-stop craziness. And Bozell is looking for a seasoned PR practitioner to join our team. In a nutshell, the PR Specialist will be a senior manager in charge of one of our agency’s key client accounts. We’re looking for someone to be the day-to-day lead with this account, in charge of creating, managing and executing the client’s overall PR strategy.
We’re looking for someone who is confident and ready to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a culture that allows you to challenge ideas and practices while stimulating your creativity, we want to meet you.
Send us your resume and let’s chat.
- Serve as primary client contact for one of agency’s largest accounts
- Work with client to create and manage execution of the overall PR strategy and activation
- Advise and consult with client on media relations, social media, crisis/issues management and strategic communications initiatives
- Exhibit exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Assist department head with new business strategy and outreach
- Represent the agency and/or clients on community, professional industry and service initiatives
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of eight years of experience
- Media relations/PR and/or agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
Contact Robin Donovan: email@example.com