We’re looking for someone to take on the role as Interactive Developer. If you consider yourself to be a Web developer, then that’s a good start. But what we’re really looking for is someone who can help us do more than just build websites. We craft Web-based software solutions, so our ideal candidate is not only talented and experienced, but also enjoys thinking outside the box. Plus, he or she should want to work in a fun, relaxed environment, because we believe that’s where great ideas happen. So if you fit the previous qualifications, as well as the following, you just might be the person we need.
- Development and maintenance of custom web applications and marketing solutions.
- Development and maintenance of client web properties and their supporting systems.
- Conversion of web design files (Photoshop/Illustrator) into working experiences.
- Setup and development of Content Management Systems like WordPress, Joomla! and Drupal.
- Executing standards-based email marketing campaigns.
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
The qualified candidate will demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- At least three years of fulltime development experience.
- Thorough knowledge of using HTML5 and CSS3 for standard’s compliant web development.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or MySQL preferred.
- Experience with PHP and/or C#/ASP.Net preferred.
- Experience with managing common tasks related to the servers your sites are powered on.
- Experience with common development tools and environments like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Familiarity with basic Search Engine Optimization principles.
Working With Us
Please submit resume and URLs of your web development work. Applicants without accessible URLs of demonstrable web development will not be considered.
We maintain a high-energy environment for people who are very passionate about what they do. We provide plenty of challenge and hard work, but in a casual and fun environment. We want people to have a positive attitude about their work and participate in something where their input is respected and appreciated.
If this sounds like the position for you, send us your resume and URLs, along with a brief message about yourself, your background, your career objectives and how you think you could help our company. We will contact you with more
Contact Robin Donovan: firstname.lastname@example.org