The Digital Media Buyer will be charged with leading digital media campaigns across Bozell’s roster of clients. He or she will be responsible for digital media strategy, digital media planning, digital media buying, digital campaign optimization and clear communication of results and recommendations to the client. The person will work closely with the Assistant Digital Media Buyer, a junior-level employee who will assist with campaign planning, buying, optimization, reporting and trafficking.
The Digital Media Buyer’s responsibilities include:
- Creating, implementing and communicating digital media strategy and objectives.
- Overseeing digital reporting, optimizations and campaign budgets.
- Uncovering digital performance insights and translating them into clear verbal and written recommendations for our clients and internal teams.
- Optimizing and managing programmatic, search and paid social campaigns.
- Managing the digital media RFP process, negotiating efficient digital plans and maintaining strong working relationships with digital media vendors.
- Managing the implementation of digital buying, tracking and monitoring tools.
- Finding new digital opportunities and developing POVs on opportunities that may be of interest to clients and the agency.
- Working both independently and as part of a team (depending on the project/client).
The Digital Media Buyer should have a strong background in digital advertising, with experience buying, planning and optimizing media. Background should include:
- Experience translating digital insights into “laymen’s terms” for both clients and colleagues.
- Experience in creating and implementing digital advertising strategy.
- Experience working with programmatic buying tools (ie – DSPs, DMPs), Google AdWords, social buying platforms, Google Analytics and third party ad servers.
- Experience negotiating direct buys with digital publishers.
- Experience organizing and overseeing digital ad specs.
- Minimum of five years experience in digital media planning, buying and optimizing, preferably at an agency or digital vendor.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to work across multiple clients.
- Strong knowledge of digital platforms and partners like Strata, Google Ad Words, DSPs, DMPs, Nielsen, DoubleClick, ComScore and Google Analytics
We maintain a high-energy environment for people who are very passionate about what they do. We provide plenty of challenge and hard work, but in a casual and fun environment. We want people to have a positive attitude about their work and participate in something where their input is respected and appreciated. If this sounds like the position for you, email your resume to Robin at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief message about yourself, your background, your career objectives and what you hope to get out of a career with Bozell.