Creative marketing communications firm Bozell received fifteen industry awards at the 2015 Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Nebraska Paper Anvil Awards Gala – more than any other agency.
Bozell earned five awards of excellence and ten awards of merit. Below is a list of the winning work:
Awards of Excellence
- Marketing Consumer Products, Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages for Vic’s Corn Popper – Holiday Promotion
- Integrated Communications, Consumer Services for First National Bank Firsts Roadshow Campaign
- Integrated Communications, Associations/Government/Nonprofit Organizations for Make-A-Wish Nebraska Wish Week
- Social Media, Associations/Government/Nonprofit Organizations for First Responders – Support Blue Social Media
- Videos, External for First National Bank Firsts Campaign Manifesto
Awards of Merit
- Community Relations, Associations/Nonprofit Organizations for College World Series Community and Event Engagement
- Community Relations, Associations/Nonprofit Organizations for Make-A-Wish Nebraska Wish Week
- Events & Observances (more than seven days), Associations/Nonprofit Organizations for the College World Series Sandlot
- Public Service, Associations/Nonprofit Organizations for First Responders – Support Blue
- Marketing Consumer Products, Non-Packaged Goods for H&H Kia K900
- Word of Mouth/Viral/Street Marketing for Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce – Seattle Campaign
- Social Media, Consumer Products/Services for First National Bank Firsts Roadshow Campaign
- Videos, Internal for First National Bank Firsts Campaign – Townhall
- Videos, External for Make-A-Wish Nebraska Wish Week
- Special Event/Outreach/Educational/Tradeshow, External for Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce Experimental
Awards of excellence were reserved for outstanding entries that did a superior job of meeting the stated goals and in achieving results. Awards of merit are entries that meet stated goals and demonstrate good results, according to PRSA Nebraska.
“As always, it’s an honor for our team’s hard work to be recognized by PRSA Nebraska,” said Kim Mickelsen, CEO. “We are very proud of their talents and achievements.”
For more information on PRSA Nebraska award winners, please visit prsanebraska.org.